Most business models go through a number of lifecycle stages and these stages determine how people should go about running the business. For example, young, immature business models should mainly focus on experimentation and exploration of customer needs but older, mature business models will usually focus more on execution and the optimization of proven value streams.
From Stage 1 Initiation to Stage 10 Finish, Shiftup will help you understand how you should go about running the business. That’s why we have created the Business Model Maturity Test. You can use the test if you want to know:
- Where a business model sits among the 10 Stages of the Business Lifecycle.
- Evaluate the maturity of any business model.
- Which stage of the Business Lifecycle is the next one for your product or service.
- Understand the different business lifecycle stages.
- BONUS: if you join our Shiftup Program you can get the downloadable version of the test and the business lifecycle cards.
Want more Games & Tools to
Promote Continuous Innovation?
Join the Shiftup Program and discover the path that connects innovative ideas to successful businesses following a natural progression of lifecycle stages or maturity levels.
Attend a Shiftup workshop and discover exclusive content, news and trends, tactics, tools and practices about innovation management.