Do you want to help us re-invent traditional certification?
Do you want to join the Shiftup movement and prevent failed agile transformations?
Do you want to help people become innovation leaders and change agents?
Shiftup is a new qualification program
Why should I become a Shiftup facilitator?
- To help you and your clients fix failed agile transformations and to focus on innovation and agility.
- To help your students improve their skills and knowledge and focus on self-development and self-improvement.
- To take the organizational change to a different level: using a community-driven, remote-friendly and experience-based program to create the future
- To facilitate content to connect the dots between Lean, Agile, Design Thinking, Lean Startup, Complexity.
- To spread new content across the organization with an innovative and engaging approach to skills development.
- To equip your teams with the tools and practices they need to develop innovative products and services.
- To be part of a collaborative environment that consider innovation and agility as critical
4 Steps to Organize
What you get:
- Facilitate in-person workshops and online workshops for all Shiftup courses
- Offer ICAgile certificates to students (only if accredited by ICAgile)
- Get paid for facilitating meetups for self-paced courses (only if accredited by ICAgile)
- Become a moderator of content in the program
- Access to official Shiftup courseware source materials
- Promotion of workshops on Shiftup channels*
- Promotion of meetups on Shiftup channels
- 10% discount on Shiftup webshop products**.
*You must first complete the QAIP qualification
**Discount cannot be used toward membership renewal or combined with any other offers.
What you pay:
Facilitator Licensing Fees
Membership fees are calculated per month and they depend on the purchasing power level per country (where you are officially based), which is determined by the average GDP per capita* . Upon initial registration, we require you to pay the first year in full. After the first year, you will be charged monthly.
Category A countries: €105.00/month
Category B countries: €89.25/month
Category C countries: €73.50/month
Category D countries: €57.75/month
Category E countries: €42.00/month
Example: A facilitator based in Germany (a category B country), pays € 89.25 per month for the usage of exclusive content and direct access to the facilitators’ community when organizing events and workshops. (ICAgile authorization is not included.)
In addition to our yearly License Fees we charge Event Fees per official event/workshop per participant and they depend on the purchasing power level per country (where the participant is based), which is determined by the average GDP per capita*.
Category A countries: €40.00/event
Category B countries: €33.75/event
Category C countries: €27.50/event
Category D countries: €21.25/event
Category E countries: €15.00/event
An official event is an event that is published on the Shiftup website and promoted across our marketing channels. (ICAgile certification is not included.)
Official ICAgile authorization and certification are not included in the license fees and event fees. They need to be paid for separately.
*Category A countries
Bermuda, Brunei, Falkland Islands, Gibraltar, Hong Kong, Ireland, Isle of Man, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macau, Monaco, Norway, Qatar, Singapore, Sint Maarten, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates
Category B countries
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Guernsey, Iceland, Jersey, Netherlands, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Taiwan, United States
Category C countries
The Bahamas, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Faroe Islands, France, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Seychelles, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United Kingdom
Category D countries
Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Azerbaijan, Barbados, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Colombia, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Curaçao, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, French Polynesia, Gabon, Grenada, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Libya, Maldives, Mauritius, Mexico, Mongolia, Montenegro, Nauru, North Macedonia, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Panama, Peru, Romania, Russia, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Serbia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uruguay, Venezuela
Category E countries
Afghanistan, Angola, Armenia, Bangladesh, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Fiji, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Jamaica, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, North Korea, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Pakistan, State of Palestine, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Philippines, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe